STIHL HSA 86 Cordless Hedge Trimmer 24"
Powerful cordless hedge trimmer with a bar length of 24" / 62 cm and double sided double-edged cutter teeth with optimised blade spacing for cutting thicker branches. STIHL Cordless Hedge Trimmers HSA 86 24" Featuring a high stroke rate for rapid progress and special diamond ground cutter blades with a high cutting capacity. Perfect for use on larger hedges and in noise-sensitive areas, parks and landscaping.
|Power Unit||No Battery or Charger. Suitable for users who already own battery and charger, or wish to buy separately.|
|Full Kit||Including AP200 Battery & AL300 Charger. Suitable for users wanting the whole package ready to go!|
|Full Kit Plus||Including 2 x AP200 Batteries & 1 x AL300 Charger. Suitable for users wanting the whole package ready to go and to take advantage of a low price battery.|
Recommendation: We recommend using Stihl Superclean on your hedge cutter, available in 2 sizes. This graphite and lubricating mineral oil-based cleaner is ideal for cleaning hedge trimmer blades. Especially for removing any resin. Application: spray the cutting tools after each use.
- Functional design - The engine housing has smooth surfaces and round contours. This prevents the tool from getting caught on branches. The hedge trimmers are easy to clean.
- Double-sided cutting blades - STIHL hedge trimmers with double-sided cutting blades cut both vertically and horizontally.
- Blade tip protector - The tip protector comes fitted as standard and makes cutting near the ground or along walls easier, whilst helping to protect the cutters from damage.
- Optimised cut protection - The wide gaps in the tooth spacing allow thicker branches to be cut.
- Scabbard - Protects the cutting blade for safe storage and transport.
- Hanging eye - The hedge trimmers can be conveniently hung up on the wall with the hanging eye.
- Recommended battery - AP 200
- Rated voltage V - 36
- Blade length cm - 62
- Battery lifetime AP 100 min 1) - up to 72
- Run time with AP 200 min 2) - up to 144
- Run time with AP 300 min 2) - up to 180
- Run time with AP 300 S min 3) - up to 223
- Battery lifetime AR 1000 min 1) - up to 450
- Battery lifetime AR 2000 min 1) - up to 660
- Run time with AR 3000 min 2) - up to 800
- Weight kg 4) - 3.3
- Weight kg 4) - 3.3
- Sound pressure level dB(A) 5) - 83
- Sound pressure level dB(A) 6) - 83
- Sound power level dB(A) 7) - 94
- Vibration value, right m/s2 8) - 2.3
- Vibration value, left m/s2 8) - 3.7
- Total length cm - 114
- Cutting capacity mm - 26
- Tooth spacing mm - 33
- Cordless technology - AP System
- Stroke rate rpm - 3.000
1) Battery life times are approximate and may vary depending on the application
2) Run times may vary depending on the application
3) Running times are reference values and may vary depending on the application.
4) Without battery
5) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 (dB (A))
6) Power factor according to DIR2006/42/EC=2.5(dB(A))
7) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 dB (A)
8) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2m / s ²
Barcode: 795711962630Google ID: 29719
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh