Sprayway Roslin Down Jacket
Shorter length, fitted down jacket, with a detachable faux fur trim.
Sprayway Roslin Down Jacket is a combination of 46 years of outdoor design know how and contemporary everyday style. Its peached TecSHELL outer shell is tough, water resistant yet soft to the touch. 92g (size 10) of ethically sourced and fully traceable water resistant 600+ fill power duck down. Stitch through baffle construction and zoned hi-loft fleece lining will keep you warm and toasty on whether it's the cold early morning school drop off or weekend hike along the trail. Grown on hood with a detachable faux fur trim and warm hi-loft fleece lining can be removed when not required.
SKU: SG-SP-004959-01438 10
- 100% polyester outer
- 100% polyamide lining, Down fill
- 35% recycled/65% polyester fill
- Contains part of animal origin
- TecSHELL 50D polyester peached fabric with DWR coating is soft to the touch and quick-drying
- 92g of 600+ fill 80/20 WR Duck Down through body and over arms, 100g InsoTHERM hi-loft 35% recycled synthetic insulation through side body, underarm and hood
- Stitch through baffle construction
- Grown on hood with detachable faux fur trim, rear adjustment and CoreC hi-loft fleece lining for a boost of warmth
- Zoned CoreC hi-loft fleece lining for additional warmth and comfort
- YKK antique silver zip with inner insulated placket
- 2 zipped hand pockets, 1 zipped inner pocket
- Fully elasticated concealed cuff
- Machine wash on a delicate cycle (30°C)
- Do not use fabric softener or conditioners
- Tumble dry on low heat setting with tennis balls
- Do not iron
Always refer to the product care label. More detailed information can be found in our product aftercare section
TecSHELL fabrics are light, packable and highly wind resistant. Their densely woven construction means they are durable and extremely down-proof. TecSHELL™ fabrics also have a DWR coating for added water-resistance making them ideal in changeable conditions.
WrDOWN garments use a 90/10 Natural Duck down with 700cc.in/oz fill power (European standard). In addition, a water-repellent Teflon treatment allowing the down filaments to resist moisture and dry faster has been applied. This means WrDOWN jackets can be worn in a wider range of conditions.
Sprayway is committed to the humane treatment of animals. We never use down from live-plucked or force-fed birds. Since winter 2019 we have been working with Allied Down & Feather and their ‘Track my Down’ programme, a robust, transparent traceability system that gathers data about the quality, source and technical details of the down used in Sprayway products. This data is then made available to the end consumer through a lot number which is printed on the inside and hang tags of every down product we make. This lot number can then be used to trace the down used in that specific product through the ‘track my down’ website.
SKU: SG-SP-004959-01438 10
Barcode: 5057322103020Gender: Female
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh