Evergreen Handy Spreader
Use the EverGreen Handy Spreader for even application of granular lawn care & grass seed; great for small lawns
Features arm support for greater comfort; easy to use, with 5 settings.
- For even application of granular lawn care and grass seed
- Great for small lawns
- Features arm support for greater comfort; easy to use, with 5 settings
WHEN TO APPLY:
- Spring, Summer, Autumn
WHERE TO USE:
- Suitable for small lawns
- Spreading width 2 metres
HOW TO USE:
- Now treating a small lawn with EverGreen® and Scotts® lawn food granules can be quick, easy and accurate. It’s as simple as walking.
- Just fill the hopper - off the lawn is best as spills on the patio won’t damage the grass.
- Adjust the spreader settings. Use 5 for EverGreen granules (applied at 30g per sq.m) and 4 for Scotts Lawn Builder products (20g per sq.m)
- Now walk up and down the lawn at normal speed turning the handle. Twice for Scotts Lawn Builder products, three times for EverGreen granules.
- For best results, cover the lawn area in different directions. This will avoid tramlines between each row.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh