Playmobil Fairies Magical Fairy Forest 9132
- A sunshade is stretched across the treetops.
- The fairies can lie or sit on the leaves which are attached between the tree trunks. The leaves are arranged so that they can be used by all the fairies with their different wing shapes and dresses.
- The swing is attached between the trees, and the fairies can either swing while sitting or standing up.
- The two big nests on the branches are used as a resting place for musical instruments or the book. A figure can also be placed in a nest.
- Next to each of the nests, there is a transparent flower with a foot clamp so that you can stand the figure upright.
- There are three caves of different sizes in the base and the rock, which can be used as a shelter for animals or hiding places for treasure.
- Small treasure chests and semi-precious gems can be stored in the space under the three rock covers in the meadow.
- The Fairy Queen throne is suitable for all fairies with their different wing shapes.
- The fairies use ingredients they find in nature to heal injured and sick animals. They pick, flowers, leaves and mushrooms and stir them in the cauldron.
- The bottle of fairy dust CANNOT be opened!
You added Playmobil Fairies Magical Fairy Forest 9132 to your cart.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh