Hyundai HYMIG-200I Pro Series MIG Welder
A heavy duty and incredibly versatile single phase MIG welder, capable of welding mild steel from 0.8mm to 8mm.
Weighing only 48kg, the Hyundai HYMIG-200I is easy to transport thanks to its mounted handles on the heavy duty steel case with powder coated finish for extra corrosion resistance and trolley wheels with Gas bottle holder at rear. Accessories include MIG welding torch with 3m cable, earth clamp with 2.5m cable and brush. The HYMIG-200I MIG welder features a stepless regulator for infinite variable control of the welding current with a low current facility for effective welding of thinner materials. The welding (output) current of the HYMIG-200I can be regulated within the range of 50-200 Ampere making the HYMIG-200I adjustable to suit welding different materials and thicknesses of steel.
- IGBT (Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor) Technology and high duty cycle
- Easy to operate, fast wire feeding speed
- Automatic compensation function for input voltage fluctuation
- Can weld carbon steel and alloy steel
- Suitable for auto mechanics, mobile technicians, farmers and DIY enthusiasts
- Covered by Hyundai UK 2 year warranty.
- Full UK service and parts operation to maintain your welder for years to come.
- Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm) - 875x510x740
- Duty Cycle (%) Under 40ºC - 60
- Efficiency (%) - 85
- Input Voltage (V) - 230V
- Max Input (kVA) - 7.7
- Model - HYMIG-200I
- Net Weight (kg) - 48
- No-Load Voltage (V) - 60
- Protection/Insulation Class - IP21S/F
- What's in the box? - MIG Welding Euro Torch With 3m Cable
- Wire Diameter (mm) - 0.8-1.0
- Wire Reel Size (kg) - 5 to 15
MPN: HYMIG-200IGoogle ID: Z-HY-HYMIG200I
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh