STIHL Chainsaws MS 180 Entry-Level
Perfect for property maintenance & cutting firewood. STIHL MS 180 is an entry-level petrol chainsaw developed for occasional users and craftsmen. The saw offers a good amount of power, paired with a 14" guide bar and side-mounted chain tensioner giving the user a high level of control and comfort during operation.
|Power Unit||No Bar & Chain. Suitable for users who already own a bar and chain, or wish to buy separately.|
|14" Bar & Chain Kit||14" Bar, Chain & Scabbard. Suitable for users wanting the whole package ready to go!|
STIHL Chainsaw | MS 180 Petrol
STIHL MS 180 is an entry-level Chainsaw designed for occasional use on work such as felling small trees, ground maintenance, cutting firewood or building with wood. The Chainsaw benefits from improved power and also features a side-mounted chain tensioner allowing quick, easy and safe tensioning. The saw comes with a 35cm/14" bar allowing the saw to work on thicker branches. Another benefit is the MS 180's 2-MIX engine which is safer on the environment and more economical than older models.
Further features include a single level master control allowing everything on the MS 180 to be controlled through the said lever and an anti-vibration system, allowing users to work for lengthened periods without the issue of excessive vibration.
- Displacement cm2 - 31.8
- Power output kW/bhp - 1.4/1.9
- Power-to-weight ratio kg/kW - 3
- Weight kg (1) - 4.1
- Sound pressure level dB(A) (2) - 100
- Sound power level dB(A) (2) - 112
- Vibration values left/right m/s2 (3) - 6.6/7.8
- STIHL Oilomatic saw chain pitch/type - 3/8" PM3
(1) Without fuel, without bar and chain
(2) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 dB (A)
(3) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2m/s2
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh