Levington Water Saving Decorative Bark 75L
Ideal for decorative purposes, moisture retention, weed protection & low maintenance gardening
Levington Water Saving Decorative Bark is sustainably sourced and has a fresh and natural pine aroma, making it very pleasant to handle.
How to use
- Firstly, remove all weeds from the bed or border. When the soil is moist, spread a layer or Levington Water Saving Decorative Bark 5cm (2") deep around the plants.
- For pathways: Levington Water Saving Decorative Bark provides a stable surface and safe footing, even during rain. Spread a layer 5cm (2") deep over the weed-free surface. Covers an area 2.5m × 0.5m at 5cm.
- For beds and borders: Remove all weeds from the bed or border. Apply when the soil is moist. Spread a layer of Levington Water Saving Decorative Bark 5cm (2") deep around plants.
Where to use
- Ideal for decorative purposes and low maintenance gardening.
- 3m² on a 2.5cm deep bark ground coverage, or 1.5m² on a 5cm deep bark ground coverage.
- Use in a well-ventilated place and avoid breathing in dust.
- Always wear gloves when gardening. Wash hands after use.
- Store in a cool place, away from the sun.
- Open bag carefully and reseal after use.
Always read the label and product information before use.
|Gardening Product Type||Bark|