Husqvarna Technical Protective Boots
Highly comfortable protective boot made with composite toe cap which keeps the boot low in weight
Husqvarna Technical Protective Boots without saw protection, come made of nylon mesh and high quality leather Sympatex® membrane, that makes the boot comfortable all day and 100% waterproof. The Gravity® sole is oil resistant and gives it perfect grip making them suitable for forest and garden work as well as leisure, in all weather conditions. The front part of the boot is reinforced with extra rubber protection. Pull strap on tongue and back for easy adjustment and removal.
- Gravity® Sole - Oil resistant sole with perfect grip. Shock absorption and cushoning for high comfort
- Sympatex® Membrane - Makes the boot comfortable all day and 100% waterproofed, and still breathable.
- Extreme Rubber Protection - The front part of the boot is reinforced with extra rubber protection, ERP.
- Approved according to EN ISO 20345
- Approved according to SB - Yes
- Approved according to SRA - Yes
- Approved according to WRU - Yes
- Leather type - Sympatex® leather
- Nylon mesh - Yes
- Waterproof - Yes
- Gravity® sole - Yes
- Saw protection - No
- Composite toe cap - Yes
- Lacing - Yes
|Garden Machinery Type||Footwear|
Write Your Own Review