Viking Lawn Mowers MB 650 V Petrol 48cm
Self-propelled with vario-drive & mulching kit for large lawns
The MB 650 V is a powerful, self-propelled petrol driven lawn mower with vario-drive, 48cm cutting width and mulching kit as standard. The MB 650 V is ideal for cutting lawns up to 2000m2.
Fitted with Mono-comfort handles as standard, the new MB 650 V is packed full of features making mowing large lawns quick and effortless. The innovative mono-comfort handle design improves access to the grass box, so emptying it is much easier. The MB 650 V comes as standard with a 3 in 1 cutting system, this means the mower can be used to cut and collect, mulch or as a cut and drop machine without having to change the blade. Powder coating on aluminium deck and a sturdy front bumper help to provide extra protection.
- Lawn area (up to) m² - 2000
- Cutting width cm - 48
- Engine type - Kohler Serie XT800 OHV SC
- Cutting height mm - 25-85
- Grass catcher box capacity l - 70
- Weight kg - 46
- Drive - Vario
- Dimensions (L / W / H) cm - 167 x 52 x 112
- Sound power level dB(A) - 95
- Sound pressure level dB(A) - 81
|Drive System||Variable Speed|
|Engine Manufacturer||Briggs & Stratton|