Honda Lawn Mowers HRG 466 SK
- No more pushing. Let this 18" powered Izy lawn mower do all the work for you!
- Powerful and reliable 160cc GCV160 engine
- Overhead cam design and powerful torque across a wide RPM range. Easy to start.
- Blade brake
- Stops the engine and blade when you let go of the handle, for added safety and peace of mind.
- Folding handle
- Allows storage in the smallest of spaces.
- Easy on the environment
- Economical, clean, powerful and reliable GCV160 4-stroke engine and quieter blade design gives new Izy a 30% reduction in noise.
- Easy starting
- Auto Choke System ensures the perfect start even in cold weather.
- Adjustable cut
- Easy to adjust lever gives you a choice of six cutting heights.
- Thanks to double ball-bearings and extra-wide no-slip wheels manoeuvrability is easier than ever.
- Durable deck
- High quality, durable steel cutter deck. The rounded design also provides optimal airflow for outstanding grass collection, as well as easy cleaning with no nooks and crannies for wet grass to stick to.
- Easy cutting
- Easy starting, high torque engine means reduced risk of clogging of grass, no matter how thick it is.
- Large 55 litre capacity grass bag means fewer trips to the emptying area. A built-in rear shield drops down to protect your legs when the bag is removed.
The Honda Izy HRG 466 SK is a new 18" (46cm) self propelled lawn mower that will supersede the current Honda Izy HRG 465 SD. It will feature an even more powerful Honda GCV160 engine, producing 160cc and 4.4hp of net power.
The Honda Izy HRG466SK is expressly designed to get the mowing job done as quickly as possible. As a general rule the 46cm self driven Izy caters for gardens up to a tennis court in size. The HRG466SK model is ideal for medium sized gardens.
Honda has made life a little Izy-er for all lawn lovers with the launch of its new class leading Izy lawnmower range. Significant revisions to the second generation Honda Izy model line-up include a redesigned blade which significantly improves ‘cut and collect’ performance as well as reducing noise by 30 per cent. To achieve this, Honda engineers spent six months performing extensive air-flow studies completely redesigning the blade from a clean sheet of paper. Other significant revisions include the introduction of a new auto choke system. Maximising on decades of marine experience, engineers have developed a device based upon technology found on Honda outboards, which allows the engine to operate with optimum efficiency in all conditions
The Honda HRG466SK lawn mower will tackle a medium sized lawn which is kept regularly in good trim, without slopes and inclines; combining manoeuvrability with a large diameter blade to cover the ground fast. The Honda blade brake and user friendly controls make the Izy safe and simple.
Other significant revisions include the introduction of a new auto choke system. Maximising on decades of marine experience, engineers have developed a device based upon technology found on Honda outboards, which allows the engine to operate with optimum efficiency in all conditions.
The Honda Izy 466 SK lawn mower is a 18" (46cm) self-powered machine and is perfect for the medium to larger lawn, or where there are lots of obstacles, bushes or trees to cut around. With Izy, intuitive operation means there is nothing to learn. Petrol and oil levels are easy to verify.
The pull start is specially designed to be virtually effortless. Flexible, double-lined cables make adjustments easier and more precise.
|Garden Machinery Type||Petrol Mowers|
|Cutter Width (cm)||No|
|Sound Pressure (db)||94|
|Drive System||Self Propelled|
|Collector Volume||50 litres|
|Engine Size (cc)||163|