Delivery - When you want it!
We believe that whenever you order from Sam Turner & Sons the process should be hassle-free from start to finish. We partner with some the UK's leading couriers to offer our customers the best range of delivery options possible.
Our customer services team will keep you informed every step of the way. If there are any problems with your order or your delivery is delayed for any reason a member of our team will contact you straight away.
Please note that we are unable to despatch orders on weekends or Bank Holidays. Express Delivery orders taken after 2pm on Fridays will be despatched the following working day.
Also, note for Christmas Delivery, Express Delivery orders must be made by 12pm December 23rd.
What happens after you order?
- We'll send you an email to confirm we have received your order. There'll be a link in the email to enable you to view your order.
- Next we'll send you an email to confirm we have despatched your order. There'll be a link in the email to enable you to track your order.
- Most orders require a signature upon delivery. If you know you won't be at home, why not arrange delivery to your workplace or a friends address?
- Check the packaging for damage and make a note of this when signing. Please only sign as received in good condition if that is actually the case. If the goods have been damaged in transit, please refuse delivery and contact us on 01609 772 422 (option 5)
- If you're not home when the courier arrives, they will leave a calling card. Please contact the courier directly to arrange a convenient time for re-delivery. If they're still not able to deliver on the third attempt, they may request you collect the order from their depot.
UK & Northern Ireland - Delivery costs
For In Stock items our standard delivery service is typically within 3 to 5 working days but over 60% actually arrive the next day. Live parcel tracking is available on most orders.
Orders up to £50: You pay £5.99
Orders over £50: Delivery is FREE*
*Items marked as local delivery only do not qualify for free delivery outside of our local delivery postcodes.
Excludes Highlands & Islands
Highlands, Islands & Northern Ireland Surcharge
All orders to the postcodes listed below incur a surcharge.
The surcharge is currently £5
Express delivery is available on most orders and your order will arrive the next working day. (UK Mainland Only)
1 Hour Window - Most Express Delivery orders will be given a 1 hour delivery window sent to you by text or email so you don't have to wait in all day.
Orders must be placed before 2pm to arrive the next working day*. If you are ordering for the weekend please place your order before 2pm on Thursday. Orders placed after 2pm on Thursdays will arrive the following Monday. Live tracking information is available on all Express Delivery orders. All orders placed on a weekend will be processed and despatched the following Monday.
Express delivery is £7.99
*Excluding December 23rd, when orders must be placed before 12pm.
If you need your order to arrive on a Saturday please order before 2pm on Friday.
Saturday delivery is £9.99
Small Order Surcharge
All orders under £15 are subject to a "Small Order Surcharge".
The surcharge is currently £5
Sammie's Local Delivery
Due to unprecedented demand, we are unable to take local delivery orders for the time being. We aim to be back in action as soon as possible
We'll keep you updated...
Thanks again for your understanding
Should any farming or trade customers have an urgent need for our products. Please contact us by email at email@example.com and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Customers in our local delivery areas can have their orders delivered at a reduced delivery of charge on one of our local delivery vehicles. All orders will be delivered within 6 working days but most will arrive much sooner. Click here to see if your postcode is within our Local Delivery area. Bulk deliveries will be left on the closest hard standing.