Treehog THLD1 Lowering Device
This flying capstan is a lightweight friction device used to introduce friction into a rope set up to aid controlled lowering of cut limbs.
Made from galvanised steel, the THLD1 is an economical lowering device, with its main advantages being lightweight and ease of set up.
THLD1 Lower-Wrap Lowering Device:
- - Flying capstan style lowering device.
- - Galvanised steel construction.
- - MWL 6kN - MBS 30kN.
- - Comes in a canvas bag.
- - For use with max 12mm dia rope.
- - 265mm x 230mm x 75mm.
- - For use with max 20mm dia rope.
- - 265mm x 280 x 108mm.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh