Treehog Aluminium Climbing Spikes With L-Pads
Made from lightweight aluminium, the TH1003 tree climbing spikes a good choice for the professional arborist or linesman
Comfort is assured, thanks to the soft leather leg pads, laminated with natural wool-based padding. Inside the padding is an adjustable shaft, so that the climbers can be adjusted for different leg lengths, and the replaceable top and bottom strap sets are constructed from a rubber-coated webbing material for durability.
Suitable for tree work, or linesman work, these climbing spikes come with two sets of gaffs: 1x pair of long (tree) gaffs and 1 x pair of short (pole) gaffs.
- Lightweight tree climbing spikes of aluminium construction
- Supplied with two sets of gaffs (1 short & 1 long)
- Height adjustable leg brace
- Natural wool legs for comfort
- All straps and pads are replaceable
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh