STIHL FSA 57 Cordless Grass Trimmer
This newly designed ergonomic cordless brushcutter is a great choice for domestic users. It’s ideal for trimming lawns, edges and grass along paths or around plants and objects, especially in noise sensitive environments. Cutting circle diameter 350 mm. Ergonomic operating handle, loop handle, sturdy aluminium shaft. Spacer bracket for mowing around obstacles such as trees and shrubs. Supplied with the AutoCut C 3-2 mowing head.
|Power Unit||No Battery or Charger. Suitable for users who already own battery and charger, or wish to buy separately.|
|Full Kit||AK10 Battery & AL101 Charger. Suitable for users wanting the whole package ready to go!|
|Full Kit Plus||2 x AK10 Batteries & 1 x AL101 Charger. Suitable for users wanting the whole package ready to go and to take advantage of a low price battery.|
- Soft grip with control lever - The soft handle grip allows for better control and secure a grip in all conditions.
- Spacer bracket - Practical spacer bracket for mowing along with obstacles and around trees and bushes.
- Loop handle - The loop handle angle can be adjusted without tools using the Tommy screw. It is ideal for working in confined spaces, e.g. for clearing work between bushes and shrubs.
- Intermediate battery position in the device - The battery can be inserted into the device in 2 stages. In the first locking stage – the intermediate position – the battery is secured in the device but does not touch the contacts in the device. In the second locking stage – the operating position – the battery is completely inserted and touches the contacts in the device.
- Length-adjustable shaft - With its flexible handles and variable shaft length, the perfectly balanced FSA 57 can be ideally adapted to your specific way of working.
- Rated voltage - V 36
- Weight kg 1) - 3.5
- Weight without battery kg 2) - 2.7
- Rated voltage V - 36
- Sound pressure level dB(A) 3) - 74
- Sound power level dB(A) 3) - 89
- Vibration value, left m/s2 4) - 4
- Cutting tool - AutoCut C3-2
- Vibration value, right m/s2 4) - 4
- Total length cm 5) - 149
- Run time with AK 20 battery min 6) - up to 50
- Cutting diameter mm - 280
- Run time with AK 10 battery min 6) - up to 25
1) Including battery
2) Without battery and charger
3) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 dB (A)
4) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2m / s ²
5) Without cutting attachment
6) Run times may vary according to the application.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh