Treehog TH1165 Endless Sling
These 21mm wide polyester endless sewn loop slings have a multitude of uses in work positioning and fall arrest systems.
Treehog TH1165 Endless Sling proves very popular with tree climbers, they can be used to fashion foot stirrups; chokered to a branch for a secondary attachment point; attachment of small lowering or redirect pulley, as a grip and pull point when cutting hand held sections, and much more.
Tested & certified to:
- EN795B (PPE against falls from height, transportable temporary anchors)
- EN354 (Personal fall protection equipment - lanyards)
- EN571 (Non-destructive testing).
Please note when ordering:
- The length shown is the EWL (Equal Working Length) i.e. half of the overall length of the webbing.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh