STIHL HT 135 Petrol Pole Pruner
STIHL HT 135 is a powerful telescopic pole pruner with a lightweight magnesium gearbox, ideal for professional tree care and maintenance.
Efficiently prune trees or remove dead wood, branches and storm damage. Low emissions and a manual fuel pump work in conjunction with the automatic decompression to make sure the engine starts quickly and easily. Powerful, high torque 4-MIX engine. The light and robust magnesium gearbox in the cutting head makes working over a long period energy efficient. A branch hook is attached to the magnesium housing and lateral chip ejection on the gearbox prevents clogging. Sprocket cover with dipstick can be used for positioning the pole pruner during work. A 1:1 oil tank to petrol tank ratio means chain oil does not need to be added in-between tanks of fuel. Handling the HT 135 is both safe and comfortable as well.
The engine is controlled via the multi-functional handle. STIHL anti-vibration system also helps to relieve muscles and joints. With a rigid, adjustable telescopic shaft that can be quickly adjusted for different working heights or transportation, the pole pruner has a total length of 270cm - 390cm and can cut branches up to a height of 5 m. For maximum cutting performance, you can use the STIHL HT 135 petrol pole pruner with a ¼” P or a 3/8” P cutting attachment.
- Magnesium gearbox - The magnesium gearbox means the head of the pole pruner is both robust and lightweight, making it perfect for professionals. It also reduced strain when working over long periods of time.
- Sturdy branch hook - After pruning, loose clippings can be easily removed from the tree with the branch hook.
- Professional chain tensioning - The lateral chain tensioning prevents the hand from coming into contact with the saw chain. This is used for the safe and easy tensioning of the chain. The integrated dipstick on the sprocket cover makes it easier to control the direction when positioning and sawing.
- Professional telescopic shaft - The square telescopic drive tube is rigid and robust. The length of the shaft can be easily adjusted without the need for tools, allowing you to work at different heights and transport easier.
- Ergonomic quick adjustment - With the ergonomic quick adjustment, the length of the HTA can easily be varied from 285 to 405 cm. The adjustment is done by simply loosening and tightening the quick adjustment by a 1/4 turn.
- Easy handling - A clamp on the telescopic shaft means the pole pruner can be attached easily and released quickly. The clip can be easily moved by the user. A comfortable grip tube ensures a firm grip over the entire gripping area. STIHL shoulder strap is included as standard.
- STIHL 4-MIX engine - You can always rely on STIHL to keep setting new benchmarks this time with 4-stroke mixed lubrication technology. The STIHL 4-MIX engine, which runs on a fuel-oil mix just like a 2-stroke, offers the benefits without the compromises of 4-stroke power. STIHL 4-MIX engine technology provides fast acceleration, more power, added torque, lower noise, reduced emissions and increased fuel efficiency to complete jobs quickly, quietly and more easily.
- Anti-vibration system - Intense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to long-term effects on blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL has therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system whereby the oscillations from the machine's engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles.
- Multi-function handle - The pole pruner is controlled via the multi-function handle. It is easy and safe to operate - your hand remains on the handle at all times.
- Vibration level left/right m/s² 1) - 4.3/4.8
- Capacity cm3 - 36.3
- Performance kW - 1.4
- Weight kg 2) - 7.9
- Sound pressure level dB(A) 3) - 92
- Sound power level dB(A) 3) - 109
- CO2 g/kWh - 845
- Total length (max) cm 4) - 390
- EPA Certified fuel consumption glh - 0.202
- Carburettor - Standard carburettor / limiter caps
- Anti vibration system - Standard AV-System
- Standard - Saw chain 1/4" P PM3
- Chain pitch - 1/4"P
- Filter - Paper filter
- Oil tank volume cm3 - 220
1) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2m / s ²
2) Without fuel, without bar and chain
3) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 dB (A)
4) With cutting attachment
MPN: 4182 200 0198Google ID: ZS-HT135
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh