LEGO Star Wars Mandalorian Trouble on Tatooine 75299
Children will love teaming up with The Mandalorian and a Tusken Raider for desert missions with this LEGO Star Wars Trouble on Tatooine set 75299.
It features The Mandalorian’s speeder bike with a LEGO minifigure seat and saddlebag for the Child to sit in, plus a buildable Tusken hut and a new-for-January-2021, missile-shooting ballista for the Tusken Raider. This awesome kids’ building toy includes The Mandalorian and Tusken Raider LEGO minifigures, a LEGO figure of the Child (affectionately known as Baby Yoda), plus cool weapons to inspire hours of roleplay fun. A great gift idea for young Star Wars: The Mandalorian fans, it comes with clear instructions so even LEGO first-timers can enjoy the building experience.
- Kids can recreate scenes from Star Wars: The Mandalorian Season 2 and play out their own speeder-bike-riding, missile-shooting battle stories with this Trouble on Tatooine (75299) building toy.
- Includes The Mandalorian and Tusken Raider LEGO minifigures, each with weapons for roleplay battles, plus a LEGO figure of the Child (the popular character affectionately known as Baby Yoda).
- The speeder has a LEGO minifigure seat and saddlebag for the Child to sit in. The set also features a buildable Tusken hut hideout and spring-loaded, missile-shooting ballista for the Tusken Raider.
- Great for solo building and play or for sharing the fun with friends, this awesome construction toy makes the best birthday present, holiday gift or surprise treat for creative kids aged 7 and up.
- The speeder measures over 1.5 in. (3 cm) high, 5 in. (13 cm) long and 1.5 in. (3 cm) wide, and this complete set combines brilliantly with other LEGO Star Wars buildable playsets for creative play.
- Thinking of buying this 277-piece set for a newcomer to LEGO building? No worries. It comes with easy-to-follow illustrated instructions so they can build with confidence.
- There are LEGO Star Wars sets to thrill fans of all ages, whether they want to recreate famous scenes, roleplay their own stories or just build and display the authentic construction models.
- LEGO components meet the highest industry standards to ensure they are consistent and compatible for a simple, strong connection every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO bricks and pieces are tested to the max to make sure they meet stringent safety standards.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh