Carhartt Straight Fit Stretch Duck Double Front Trousers
These men′s straight-fit work pants give you the mobility you need when laying tile or resetting a fence.
They′re made of heavyweight duck with enough flex for you to squat easily and a double-layer front that accommodates knee pads. The back pockets are reinforced with a durable lining built with your tools in mind.
Closer-to-the-body fit through the seat and thigh, enough room to move, leg opening fits over workboots.
- Model Size: W34 - L32
- Model Height: 186 cm/ 6′2"
- Straight Fit, Tapered Leg.
- 12 oz/yd² - 407 gsm.
- 99% Cotton/1% Elastane.
- Stretch Soft Duck.
- Rugged Flex - Eases movement.
- Sits slightly below the waist.
- Long Trousers.
- Two reinforced front slash pockets.
- Multiple tool pockets.
- Right leg utility band.
- Heavy hauling reinforced back pockets.
- Double front reinforced knee pockets with cleanout openings.
- Triple stitched main seams.
- Carhartt label is sewn on pocket.
- Machine Wash 40°C
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry medium
- Cool iron
- Wash with like colours
Barcode: 889192940925Gender: Male
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh