Husqvarna Automower 415X Robotic Lawn Mower
Husqvarna Automower 415X - a reliable and high-performance model in the X-line series, suited for the midsized lawn. It mows complicated lawns upto 1500 m2, featuring systematic passage mowing for perfectly cut narrow passages and it easily handles slopes with an incline of 40%. Carefree operation thanks to electric cutting height adjustment, TargetHeight function, frost guard and weather timer. Easily cleaned and washed off with a hose. As a member of our premium X-line range, it features Automower Connect with GPS theft tracking and GPS-assisted navigation to keep you in control where ever you are and X-line design with LED Headlights, front bumper and special coloured wheel caps. Also equipped with FOTA (automatic firmware updates over the air).
Take a look at our new micro-site for further Automower info to aid your choice in mower and installation kit.
|No Kit||No Installation Kit. Suitable for users who are looking to replace an existing Automower, or wish to buy separately.|
|Small Installation Kit||Comes with a Small Installation Kit. Suitable for use on open lawn areas of max 800 m² or complex lawn areas of max 400 m².|
|Medium Installation Kit||Comes with a Medium Installation Kit. Suitable for use on open lawn areas of max 2000 m² or complex lawn areas of max 1000 m².|
|Large Installation Kit||Comes with a Large Installation Kit. Suitable for use on open lawn areas of max 5000 m² or complex lawn areas of max 2500 m².|
Automower Connect gives you full control of the mower right in your smartphone. You can easily send start, stop and park commands, check and adjust settings. If required also receive alarms and track your mower’s position in case of theft – wherever you are. 10 years mobile data contract included*. Standard on X-line and 500 series, optional for all 300-400 series.
*The included Automower Connect 10 years contract only applies if a third party provides sufficient mobile coverage in the area.
GPS Assisted Navigation:
An onboard GPS system creates a map of the garden, including where the boundary and guide wires are installed. Husqvarna Automower will then register which parts of the garden it has covered and adjusts its mowing pattern accordingly. This will ensure optimized lawn coverage and an excellent cutting result.
Systematic Passage Mowing:
To deliver excellent cutting results everywhere, the robotic mower can be set to automatically switch mowing pattern from random mode to systematic mode in narrow passages.
Energy-efficient LED headlights for better visibility and control even in the dark. The lights will also start flashing if a malfunction occurs.
- Easy cleaning
- Frost guard
- Superior interaction
- Electric height adjustment - PATENTED
- TargetHeight for improved lawn quality
- FOTA - Firmware-Over-The-Air
- Manages slopes up to 40%
- Guide wire - PATENTED
- Weather timer
- Automatic passage handling - PATENTED
- Flexible charging station placement
- Balance control
- Theft protection by GPS
- Front bumper
- Spiral cutting
- Spot cutting
- Replaceable top covers
- Graphic menu display, medium-sized
- Unique cutting system
- No emissions
- Theft protection by alarm/PIN code
- Automatic charging
- Low energy consumption
- Remote start points x3
- Compact and lightweight
- Lift & Tilt sensors
- Working area capacity - 1500 m² ±20%
- Charging system - Automatic
- Maximum slope performance inside installation - 22°
- Cutting system - 3 pivoting razor blades
- Cutting width - 22 cm
- Cutting Height, min-max - 20-50 mm
- Product Size, LxWxH - 61x45x24 cm
- User Interface - Keypad and display/App
- Display - Monochrome Graphical Display 2,8”
- Schedule - Yes
- Alarm - Yes
- PIN code - Yes
- Installation lock - Yes
- Time lock - Yes
- GPS Theft tracking - Yes
- Lift sensor - Yes
- Tilt sensor - Yes
- Ultrasonic sensor - No
- Handle type - Integrated
- Wheel threads - Medium
- Extra blades - 6 pcs
- Loop wire - 0 m
- Stakes - 0 pcs
- For further robotic lawn mower information, you can check out our new Automower micro-site to find out in-depth info on the Automower, including important things to consider when buying your mower and what model will fit your needs.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh