Arbortec Breathedry Waterproof Smock Hi-Vis Jacket
The Breathedry waterproof smock is a lightweight technical garment with an array of features that have been created with the arborist in mind
As a fully waterproof and breathable jacket, the Arbortec smock conforms to EN343 Class 3 standards and incorporates an increased back length to shed water. The garment features a high collar with a waterproof zipper, inner placket and neck protector. Inside the collar is a large adjustable hood that has been designed to fit over a climbing helmet. The hood has a wired peak, bungee volume adjuster drawcord and a large hook and loop storm flap.
- The sleeves are of generous length and have inner soft cuffs with thumb loops. Additional features include hook and loop tab fasteners to keep the cuffs watertight.
- A large breast pocket with waterproof zipper can hold a smartphone and a further large pouch pocket can be accessed by long side zippers. The pouch pocket also acts as a ventilation point with mesh panels on the inside.
- Further ventilation ports are concealed beneath zippers in the armpits and an access zipper at the bottom of each side of the garment, which is useful for when wearing a climbing harness.
- The Breathedry waterproof smock is also available in high visibility orange and yellow, which conforms to EN ISO 20471 Class 3 and GO/RT 3279 (RIS-3279-TOM).
|Breathedry Smock Size||Chest Size|
|Small||94 - 102||37 - 40|
|Medium||102 - 110||40 - 43|
|Large||110 - 118||43 - 46|
|X Large||118 - 126||46 - 50|
|2X Large||126 - 134||50 - 53|
|3X Large||134 - 142||53 - 56|
You added Arbortec Breathedry Waterproof Smock Hi-Vis Jacket to your cart.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh