LEGO Star Wars Luke Skywalker's X-Wing Fighter 75301
Children become heroes in their own epic stories with this cool LEGO brick version of Luke Skywalker’s X-wing Fighter 75301 from the classic Star Wars trilogy.
It’s packed with authentic details to delight fans, including an opening LEGO minifigure cockpit with space behind for R2-D2, wings that can be switched to attack position at the touch of a button, retractable landing gear and 2 spring-loaded shooters. This awesome building toy for kids features Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia and General Dodonna LEGO minifigures, each with weapons, including Luke’s lightsaber, plus an R2-D2 LEGO droid figure.
- Recreate scenes from the classic Star Wars trilogy with this awesome building toy for kids, featuring a LEGO brick-built version of Luke Skywalker’s iconic X-wing Fighter (75301).
- Includes Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia and General Dodonna LEGO minifigures, each with weapons including Luke’s lightsaber, plus an R2-D2 LEGO droid figure for roleplay adventures.
- The X-wing features an opening LEGO minifigure cockpit, space for R2-D2, wings that can be switched to attack position at the touch of a button, retractable landing gear and 2 spring-loaded shooters.
- Fun to build and play with solo or as a group activity, this building toy makes a super birthday present, holiday gift or surprise treat for creative kids and any Star Wars fan aged 9 and up.
- This starfighter construction model measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 12.5 in. (31 cm) long and 11 in. (28 cm) wide, and looks awesome displayed in a child’s bedroom between playtime missions.
- Buying for a big Star Wars fan who is a LEGO beginner? Don’t worry. This set comes with step-by-step, illustrated instructions so they can build with Jedi-like confidence.
- LEGO Star Wars sets are fabulous for kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the saga, dream up original stories or just build and proudly display the construction models.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO components have met stringent industry standards, meaning they are compatible and connect consistently – no need to use the Force!
- LEGO components are tested in almost every way imaginable to ensure they meet rigorous safety standards.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh