Husqvarna 540i XP Battery Chainsaw 16"
Husqvarna 540i XP is a powerful & efficient battery-powered chainsaw, equivalent to a 40cc pro petrol saw when fitted with a BLi300 battery
Husqvarna T540i XP Battery Chainsaw comes with a 16" bar & chains and proves excellent for removal of small to mid-sized trees where you need smooth and efficient cuts. Designed for professionally oriented users who want a lightweight, high-performance rear-handle chainsaw. Delivers all the benefits of battery power without compromising cutting performance. The integrated connectivity makes it easy to keep track of usage stats, service history and last known location in the Husqvarna Fleet Services app.
SKU: ZT-CO540IXP 16"
- High chain speed for fast, smooth cutting
- No refilling of fuel, fewer parts to serve and an electronically controlled drive system means less downtime and low operation costs
- Our battery accessories allow you to carry on and get the job done as quickly and efficiently as possible
- The battery pack is designed for demanding, long-lasting professional use. It is designed for the products in our Battery Series line-up, which allows you to quickly switch the same battery between different product applications and keep working
- Choose between normal or savE mode, depending on conditions, for maximum power or maximum runtime. Either way, you’ll always get a perfect result
- The intuitive keypad is very easy to operate
- The retaining function prevents losing the bar nut
- The flip-up tank cap is easy to open
- Effective inertia-activated chain brake
- Comes with a 16" Bar & Chain
- Battery Type - Lithium-Ion
- Battery voltage - 36 V
- Bar length (inch) - 16"
- Bar mount type - Small
- Chain type - SP21G
- Gauge - 1.1 mm
- Pitch - .325" mini
- Sprocket type - Spur 7
- Power source - Battery
- Power/fuel type - Battery
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) - 106 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured - 104 dB(A)
SKU: ZT-CO540IXP 16"Google ID: 66807
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh