STEIN Chainsaw Gloves with Velcro Cuffs
For chainsaw use only, not intended for use as a general work glove
The STEIN Chainsaw Resistant Glove features a palm with shaped rubber reinforcement and Kevlar yarn stitching for added durability. This shaping offers the wearer a more dexterous feel during use. Both cuffs are elasticated along with a Velcro pull tab for ease of adjustment. This style of cuff reduces sawdust and dirt entering the glove and also helps to keep the glove tight on the hand. Saw protection left had only.
- Soft leather with rubber finger and palm reinforcement.
- Heavy Duty Threads
- Velcro adjustable cuff with pull tab.
- Multi-layer high tenacity chainsaw protection fibres (Left Hand Only)
- EN388 & EN 381-7 Class 0 (16m/s)
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh