Husqvarna 572 XP Professional Petrol Chainsaw
Combining excellent ergonomics, durability & reliability for professional forestry & Arboriculture. Husqvarna 572 XP Professional Petrol Chainsaw comes in at just 6.6kg with a powerful 4.3kW engine, the 572XP has a better power-to-weight ratio than any other Husqvarna saw with similar displacement, and 12% higher cutting capacity than previous equivalent models. Excellent cooling and heavy-duty filtration mean great endurance and performance, while smart design and easy operation keep productivity high even with long guide bars. With AutoTune, Air Injection and LowVib, it’s built to deliver all day long.
|Power Unit||No Bar & Chain. Suitable for users who already own a bar & chain, or wish to buy separately.|
|18" Bar & Chain Kit||Including 18" Bar, Chain & Scabbard. Suitable for users wanting the whole package ready to go!|
|20" Bar & Chain Kit||Including 20" Bar, Chain & Scabbard. Suitable for users wanting the whole package ready to go!|
|24" Bar & Chain Kit||Including 24" Bar, Chain & Scabbard. Suitable for users wanting the whole package ready to go!|
SKU: ZT-CS572 XP
- Higher cutting capacity - New engine design offers a wide usable RPM range for peak performance even under heavy loads. 12% higher cutting capacity (compared to previous models in the same cc-range) makes the saw ideal for productive operation – even when using long guide bars.
- Excellent cooling capacity for a longer engine life - Our new cooling system is optimised in every detail to give you a reliable chainsaw for any situation.
- Equipped with a state-of-the-art filtration system - 572 XP® carries – as standard – a large surface heavy duty filter for longer and better filtration. The filter has a larger filtration area compared to the previous generation. Providing a chainsaw with a healthier engine optimised for long working hours.
- 10 times quicker air/fuel mix adjustment - AutoTune™ ensures a correctly tuned engine setting and optimised engine performance in all conditions.
- Low vibrations
- Flip-up tank caps
- Better chip ejection avoids clogging
- Soft cut-out system
- Better manoeuvrability gives full control
- Felling sight to last a lifetime
- Rubber handle inlay for a safer grip
- Visible fuel level
- Air Injection filters 98% of incoming dust
- Cylinder displacement - 70.6 cm³
- Power output - 4.3 kW
- Maximum power speed - 9900 rpm
- Idling speed - 2700 rpm
- Spark plug - NGK BPMR7A
- Electrode gap - 0.5 mm
- Torque, max. - 4.5 Nm
- Fuel consumption - 1.76 kg/h
- Recommended bar length, max - 28 in
- Recommended bar length, min - 15 in
- Chain pitch - 3/8"
- Chain gauge - 0.058 in
- Chain speed at 133% of maximum engine power speed - 29.3 m/s
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment) - 6.6 kg
- Oil tank volume - 0.35 l
- Oil pump type - Adjustable flow, no flow at idle
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) - 120 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured - 118 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear - 107 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle - 5.0 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle - 4.1 m/s²
SKU: ZT-CS572 XP
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh