STIHL Cut-Off Saw TS 500i Petrol 14"
Electronically controlled fuel injection cut-off saw with 14" blade
STIHL TS 500i comes with an, electronically controlled, fuel injected engine for easier operation and running. The saw also features a 2-MIX engine, ElastoStart for easy engine start-up and water controls to moderate the supply to the cutting blade.
NOTE: Comes with 1 x Composite Resin Abrasive Cutting Wheel (not the blade in the image)
STIHL Cut-Off Saw | TS 500i Petrol
STIHL TS 500i comes with a STIHL injected engine offering smooth running and a more straight forward running experience. The engine is also a 2-MIX engine, offering high power, low emissions and low fuel consumption. Further benefits of the 500i include an anti-vibration system, manual fuel pump, and STIHL ElastoStart all combing to offer a high level of ergonomics and ease of use.
Electronic water control has been fitted to the 500i offering improved control over the quantity of water supplied to the cutting blade for cooling and dust suppression. On top of this, the STIHL cut-off saw also features a pre-separation air filtration system in order to increase the service life of the saw. Finishing touches include semi-automatic drive belt tensioning, and an ergonomic grip handle for better control.
- Displacement cm³ - 72.2
- Power output kW/bhp - 3.9/5.3
- Weight kg (1) - 10.2
- Sound pressure level dB(A) (2) - 98.0
- Sound power level dB(A) (2) - 112.0
- Vibration levels left/right m/s² (3) - 2.4/2.0
- Cutting wheel mm/in - 350/14
- Maximum cutting depth mm - 125
- Total length cm - 73
(1) Without cutting wheel
(2) Power factor according to DIR2006/42/EC=2.5(dB(A))
(3) (K) factor according to Dir. 2006/42/EC = 2m/s²
MPN: 4250 011 2810Google ID: 29435
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh