STIHL Cut-Off Saw TS 410 Petrol 12"
Compact & robust 3.2-kW cut-off machine. Long-life filter system with cyclone pre-separation makes on-site maintenance unnecessary. Extremely low vibration levels (3.9m/s²). High-performance engine with stratified charge system. Compact design and optimised balance for excellent cutting and guide characteristics. For use with 300mm cutting wheel. ElastoStart, primer pump and decompression valve. Bayonet filler cap for tool-free opening. Can be handheld or used with the FW 20 cart.
|Power Unit||Machine Only - No Blade. Suitable for users who already own a blade, or wish to buy a specific blade separately.|
|Full Kit||STIHL TS 410 Power Unit plus 1 x K-ME abrasive cutting wheel - Steel, Ø 300 mm / 12". Suitable for users wanting the whole package ready to go!|
STIHL Cut-Off Saw | TS 410 Petrol
STIHL TS 410 is a lightweight and easy to use cut-off saw. It is also easy to maintain thanks to a long-life filter system along with cyclone pre-separation. The TS 410 has a 2-stroke engine with a stratified charge in order to reduce the amount of fuel lost during a charge cycle. The engine also benefits from a reduced level of emissions, making it less harsh on the environment.
Further benefits of the TS 410 Cut-off Saw include a water supply allowing water to be fed to the wheel and sprayed into the air for simple and pain-free dust suppression. An anti-vibration system makes the saw much easier when used for extended periods of time, while a manual fuel pump means engine startup is also simplified.
- Displacement cm³ - 66.7
- Power output kW/bhp - 3.2/4.4
- Weight kg (1) - 9.4
- Sound pressure level dB(A) (2) - 98.0
- Sound power level dB(A) (2) - 109.0
- Vibration levels left/right m/s² (3) - 3.9/3.9
- Cutting wheel mm/in - 300 / 12 (Cutting wheel not supplied with the Power Unit Option)
- Maximum cutting depth mm - 100
- Total length cm - 67.5
(1) Without cutting wheel
(2) Power factor according to DIR2006/42/EC=2.5(dB(A))
(3) (K) factor according to Dir. 2006/42/EC = 2m/s²
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh