Arbortec Breatheflex Pro Legacy Type A Class 1 Chainsaw Trousers
Arbortec have brought together the classic style & latest materials to give you the Legacy range in vintage blue.
With the Breatheflex Pro's everything comes down to the weight and performance of the trousers. With strong and lightweight Dyneema, we can ensure these trousers will keep you well protected, and still allow you the flexibility you need to manoeuvre around the job site and canopy of a tree with ease. The trousers feature an incredibly resilient and abrasion-resistant panel on the front and ankle area of the trouser.
The material is woven with Kevlar fibres that make it extremely tough, which is needed when getting bashed and scraped on trees and debris every day. The crotch is made with Kevlar to eliminate ripping and a stretch fabric that allows for the ultimate amount of movement and flexibility in the tree. The liner offers unrivalled comfort and also ensures that sawdust doesn't get trapped within the trousers.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Colour vintage Blue
- Adjustable waistband
- Kidney pad on the back of trousers for braces
- Elasticated hooks at the base of the trouser to attach to laces of boots
- Reflective decals along the side of the leg
- YKK Zips on all pockets with taped seams
- Vents on the back of the legs (Type A only)
CHAINSAW STANDARDS:The AT4060 is a Type A trouser (saw protection to the front of the leg) and the protection is rated to:
- AT4060 - Class 1 (20 m/s) EN 381-5 Type A
SKU: MC-AB-AT4060-DE-S/REGGender: Male
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh