Arbortec Arborflex Pro Skin Trousers AT4185
The Skin can be used as a stand-alone lightweight climbing/work trouser, which can be changed into fully protective chainsaw trousers when worn with Arborflex Baselayer
The Arborflex Pro Skin is a high-quality active trouser. It features incredibly resilient and abrasion-resistant panels on the front and ankle of the trouser. This material has been woven with Kevlar fibres which makes the panels extremely tough when getting bashed and scraped on trees and debris every day.
If your size isn't available online, contact our machinery department on 01609 772 422 (Option 2) for further assitance ordering.
- 6-way stretch concept to reduce fatigue
- Reinforced lower leg with extra strong abrasion resistant fabric over the knee and lower leg
- Stretch crotch panel
- Ventilation zips at the back of both legs
- Deep pockets with dustproof zippers for phones, wallets, etc
- Adjustable waist sizes
- Pre-bent knees designed for maximum movement
- Elasticated boot lace fastener - can be adjusted to reduce sawdust ingress into boots
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh