Arbortec Arborflex Casual Skin Trousers AT4156
The casual range skin can be worn as a stand-alone casual/action trouser or you can attach an Arborflex base layer to give a fully certified chainsaw trouser.
*This set of trousers are NOT chainsaw protective, they are only chainsaw protective when worn in conjunction with the additional Baselayer.*
If your size isn't available online, contact our machinery department on 01609 772 422 (Option 2) for further assitance ordering.
- Reinforced seams at high tension areas
- Climapshere breathable fabric for comfort
- Kevlar reinforcement at lower leg, resistance to abrasion from thorns and brush
- Casual style pockets, deep zipped for larger items
- Pre-bent knees designed for maximum movement
- Zipper cargo pocket and two large back pockets
- Adjustable waist sizes ensuring the best possible fit
- Elasticated boot lace fastener - can be tensioned to reduce sawdust ingress into boots
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh