STIHL Backpack Blowers BR 430
Professional use for tough jobs with rubberised 2-compnent handle
STIHL BR 430 Backpack Blower is perfect for use on large scale areas and is most suited to professionals embarking on tough tasks. Coming with a 2-MIX engine, anti-vibration system and ErgoStart, the blower is a piece of cake to operate.
STIHL Backpack Blower | BR 430
STIHL BR 430 Backpack Blower is a high-performance model suitable for professionals requiring the extra level of power to handle tough jobs. Coming with a rubber 2-component handle for improved operating comfort the blower also benefits from a large fuel tank allowing for increased running times. The blowers 2-MIX engine also means that fuel costs are kept to a minimum along with lowering emissions and increasing power.
Further features of the BR 430 include ErgoStart for quick and easy engine start-up and multi-function control handle making operation that bit more simple. An anti-vibration system finishes the blower off to perfection, allowing longer lengths of operation with minimal stress on your arms.
- Air speed m/s (1) - 82
- Displacement cm³ - 63.3
- Sound pressure level dB(A) (2) - 101.0
- Sound power level dB(A) (2) - 108.0
- Vibration level right m/s² (3) - 2.5
- Air throughput m³/h (1) - 850
- Max. Air throughput m³/h (4) - 1.300
(1) With round nozzle in blower mode
(2) Power factor according to DIR2006/42/EC=2.5(dB(A))
(3) (K) factor according to Dir. 2006/42/EC = 2m/s²
(4) Without blower attachment/nozzle
MPN: 4244 011 1620Google ID: 29199
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh