Artisan Street Cheese Baker Set
Baked cheeses, such as camembert and brie, are simple dishes to prepare and taste delicious.
When served up fresh from the oven with chunks of bread or bread sticks, it makes for the ideal starter for a dinner party. Complement this experience by preparing and serving your cheeses with the Artisan Street Cheese Baker Set. Use this attractive set to bake your cheese in the oven and serve without causing any mess.
From the eye-catching, two-tone finish of the baker to the sturdy design of the acacia wood serving board, the Cheese Baker set brings a touch of charm to the dinner table, while the simple lines ensure it practicality of design. The pot can be easily cleaned in warm, soapy water after use, helping to keep it in good condition for its next outing.
Whether purchased alone or in conjunction with other items from Artisan Street, the neutral tones of the stoneware allow it to fit well with other tableware and serving items. Manufactured using natural materials, the Artisan Street range includes an array of food preparation, storage, serving and dinnerware products, all featuring a simple but stylish appearance.
- The perfect way to bake and serve your favourite cheeses, it doesn’t have to be just camembert – its up to you!
- The lidded pot securely holds the contents as the cheese is baked, ensuring that it doesn’t cause a mess as it melts.
- The server provides an additional touch of charm, while the practical shape makes it ideal for serving the melted cheese.
- Providing an elegant contrast with the cream colour of the pot, the acacia wood tray protects surfaces from the hot dish.
- With a two-tone finish, the Artisan Street Cheese Baker is made from durable stoneware and provides a simple but stylish addition to the dinner table.
Barcode: 9332663038375Google ID: CAS-ASCBAKR
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh