LEGO Friends Olivia's Electric Car 41443
Kids who love caring for the planet are going to love LEGO Friends Olivia’s Electric Car (41443). Let them enjoy road-trip role play as they imagine driving to the countryside.
This set lets children who love vehicles – but also care for the planet – embark on hours of open-road adventure. The colourful electric car toy fits 2 mini-dolls – Mia and Olivia – and there's space on the rear seat for puppy Elliot. Included in the set is a charging station that continues the green theme with its toy wind turbine and solar panel. Kids can then exit their pit stop leaving zero emissions in the air!
- LEGO Friends Olivia’s Electric Car (41443) is the perfect playset for kids who love vehicles and the environment. The buildable toy car sparks creative storytelling and open-ended adventures!
- This LEGO Friends playset includes 2 mini-dolls and a puppy figure as well as a buildable car. It also features a charging station with a toy wind turbine, plus a picnic spot.
- The electric toy car's wheels spin so kids can ‘drive' it round. It hooks up to the charging station with a hose and kids can spin the turbine sails to ‘generate’ the electricity.
- Delight car-crazy boys and girls who want to indulge their passion for a greener, modern way of life. It’s an ideal birthday or special-occasion creative gift for children aged 6 and up.
- The car measures over 2 in. (6 cm) high and 4 in. (11 cm) long. The wind turbine stands over 5 in. (13 cm) high, 3 in. (9 cm) wide and 2 in. (6 cm) deep.
- Popular LEGO Friends toys come with colourful buildings, cool toy vehicles and relatable characters that stimulate kids to explore their passions amid realistic settings.
- The building components of this LEGO new toy meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are compatible, and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO bricks and components are tested to the max to make sure they meet rigorous global safety standards.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh