STIHL Hedge Trimmers HS 45 Petrol 24"
STIHL HS 45: Light introductory petrol hedge trimmer. Ideal for garden trimming.
Recommendation: We recommend using Stihl Superclean on your hedge cutter, available in 2 sizes. This graphite and lubricating mineral oil-based cleaner is ideal for cleaning hedge trimmer blades. Especially for removing any resin. Application: spray the cutting tools after each use.
- STIHL 2-MIX-Engine - The STIHL 2-mix engine specially designed for the new generation of hedge trimmer combines low consumption and emissions with low weight and excellent acceleration. There are also always sufficient power reserves for cutting thicker shrubs.
- Electronic ignition module - This ensures reliable starting and trouble-free running. The ignition system is fully encapsulated and thus protected from dampness and dirt
- Manual fuel pump (Purger) - A small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburettor at the touch of a button. This reduces the number of starting pulls required following extended breaks in operations.
- Anti-vibration system - Intense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to long-term effects on blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL has therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system whereby the oscillations from the machine's engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles.
- Long-life air filter system - Ensures longer cleaning intervals and better protection of the engine.
- Double-sided cutting blade - The cutting blade is double-sided. The sophisticated blade geometry makes for a job well done.
- Displacement cm³ - 27.2
- Power output kW/bhp - 0.75/1.0
- Tooth spacing mm - 30
- Blade length cm - 45
- Stroke rate rpm - 4.030
- Weight kg 1) - 4.7
- Weight kg 1) - 4.7-5
- Sound pressure level dB(A) 2) - 97.0
- Sound power level dB(A) 2) - 107
- Vibration levels right m/s² 3) - 9
- Vibration levels left m/s² 3) - 10
- Total length cm - 95
- Tank volume l - 0.22
- EPA Certified fuel consumption l/h - 0.504
- CO2 g/kWh - 975
1) Without fuel, complete
2) Power factor according to DIR2006/42/EC=2.5(dB(A))
3) (K) factor according to Dir. 2006/42/EC = 2m/s²
MPN: 4228 011 2938Google ID: 6321
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh