STIHL RT 4082 Ride-On Mower
The compact & manoeuvrable STIHL RT 4082 ride-on mower is perfect for large lawns up to 4000 m²
Thanks to its small turning circle and unobstructed forward view, you can work efficiently in gardens with trees, shrubs and other obstacles. The driver's seat can be moved and adjusted to a comfortable height, tool-free. The wide step through on the ride-on mower provides easy access to the drivers seat, so you don't need to clamber over the machine to get comfortable. With the single pedal drive, the direction of travel can be conveniently switched between forward and reverse gear using a hand lever to quickly manoeuvre the mower. The mowing deck blades can also be engaged and disengaged very easily by simply pushing a switch on the control panel. The 250 litre grass catcher box can be easily opened from the driver's seat by pulling the curve shaped handle, whereby the clippings are completely tipped out. The clever catching system ensures the best possible gathering of the grass across the entire cutting width. You can also optionally retrofit this ride-on mower with a mulch insert. Mulching finely shreds the grass and deposits the clippings on the lawn, acting as a natural fertiliser to promote healthy lawn growth. The RT 4082 comes with a 5 year extended warranty (subject to registration and annual servicing).
- The large turf tyres of the STIHL ride-on mower help to protect the lawn. Thanks to their rounded tyre design, they reduce the formation of driving tracks.
- The integral trailer hitch enables easy mounting of attachments such as the convenient PICK UP 300 tilting trailer, which can also be used as a wheelbarrow.
- The lever to adjust the deck cutting height is located directly next to the driver's seat. It enables individual adjustment of the cutting height in up to eight steps.
- The robust frame construction gives the mower a high level of stability and driving comfort. The STIHL ride-on mowers compact design is great for using attachments such as the AGW 098 garden roller or PICK 300 tilting trailer.
- The most comfortable seat position can be set without the use of tools. This allows individual adjustment of the driver's seat to almost any body size.
- Thanks to their compact housing design, STIHL ride-on mowers are suitable for narrow passages and lawns with lots of trees and obstacles. The unobstructed forward view makes it easier to manoeuvre the mower.
- The low step on the STIHL ride-on mowers provides ample legroom and allows for comfortable access to the seat.
- The catching system guides the grass blades across the entire working width of the mowing deck. It helps to guide the grass towards the mowing blades for a more efficient cut.
- The polymer grass catcher box can be emptied effortlessly from the driver’s seat simply using the curved shaped handle. The "dumper" design ensures optimum filling and residual-free emptying of the grass catcher box. Cleaning the catcher box is also easy.
- With the STIHL single pedal drive, the direction of travel can be conveniently switched between forward and reverse gear using a hand lever for quick manoeuvring. The pressure-sensitive pedal allows for precise control of the speed between top speed and standstill. The separate brake pedal ensures immediate stopping.
- The mowing deck can be easily engaged and disengaged by a switch situated on the control panel.
Mulching function - With the mulching insert, the STIHL ride-on mowers can be converted into mulching mowers. The grass catcher box is simply removed and the mulching insert pushed into the grass catcher chute. This allows the grass to be shredded into fine particles inside the closed housing before they fall back into the turf, returning vital nutrients and moisture to the soil. Through this natural form of fertilising, there is no need to dispose of the grass.
- Lawns m² - up to 4.000
- Cutting width cm - 80
- Cutting height mm - 35-90
- Grass catcher box l - 250
- Tank capacity l - 6
- Engine type - STIHL EVC 4.000
- Displacement cm³ - 452
- Nominal output - 7.6 kW / 10.3 PS
- working speed rpm - 2.700
- Machine Length cm - 213
- Machine Width cm - 90
- Machine Height cm - 118
- Weight kg - 202
- Guaranteed sound power level LWAd [dB(A)] dB(A) - 100
- Sound pressure level dB(A) - 86
- Uncertainty factor, sound pressure level KpA dB(A) - 2
- Vibration value ahw m/s² - 3
- Uncertainty factor K Wheel m/s² - 1.5
- Vibration value ahw Seat m/s² - 0.6
- Uncertainty factor K Seat m/s² - 0.3
MPN: 61402000005Google ID: 52501
We Also Recommend
Mountfield 1538H Petrol Garden Tractor 98cm
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh